HEALTH AUDIT provides volume discounts on Executive Medicals for companies that are concerned with cost-effective methods to ensure the health, well-being and productivity of their employees, with fewer sick days. For more information, please request a quotation or call 780-487-4095 for additional information
Health Audit also provides the following services:
- Pilot Medical Examinations - carried out by a Department of Transport Certified Medical Examiner.
- Pre-Employment Company Medical Examinations - which may include additional testing such as lung function, X-ray and laboratory testing on site.>
- Life and Disability INSURANCE Medical Examinations - including the facility for exercise stress ECG testing.
HEALTH AUDIT's Executive Medicals are designed to identify disease and medical risk factors in their earliest stages. We assess the health of our clients and work with them to manage their health risks by modifying their lifestyle wherever possible. When necessary, we implement medical strategies to help them achieve a better quality of health.
HEALTH AUDIT executive medical and wellness assessment includes:
- Complete medical history and physical examination
- Laboratory tests including - Complete blood count
- Biochemistry (liver, kidney function etc.)
- Blood lipids (cholesterols)
- PSA (Prostate cancer test – men over age 45)
- Bowel Cancer screen (Test for blood in stool)
- Pap smear (for females, if requested)
- Mammogram (for females, if requested)
- Vision testing
- Body composition (%body fat)
- Lung function testing
- Resting electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Cardiopulmonary Exercise Test: Physician monitored 12 lead ECG and Blood pressure with Exercise Physiologist conducted on-line measurement of Physiological responses for evaluation of the Cardiovascular, Pulmonary and Metabolic systems (VO2 max. Anaerobic threshold / optimal exercise training intensity)
- Computer assisted quantitative assessment of exercise response patterns
- Medical assessment with appropriate recommendations with Physician to summarize findings and discuss medical and lifestyle wellness recommendations
- Exercise Physiologist conducted Fitness evaluation and individualized exercise prescription
- Dietitian conducted Nutrition assessment and individualized dietary recommendations
- Same day personal consultation Interpretation and written report of your results with: Physician, Exercise Physiologist and Registered Dietician
Other tests and investigations are available upon request.
All of our HEALTH AUDIT Executive Medicals are completed in Edmonton in the Links Medical Clinic in the MIRA Health Centre.
Fee schedule provided upon request.
Request an appointment online or call 780-487-4095 for additional information.
Learn more about: